Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Fein Multimaster


The Fein MultiMaster is a variable speed oscillating tool for cutting, sanding and grinding. It is produced by C. & E. Fein GmbH and has a broad assortment of accessory blades. The MultiMaster operates by high-speed oscillation rather than rotation or reciprocation. The tool permits the user to either do fine and delicate work or to be more aggressive, depending on the accessory blade and material.

The Fein Multimaster is the most popular tool C. & E. Fein has ever produced, I first saw this power tool on an infomercial and immediately called up and ordered one. Although I have gone through many Fein Multimaster blades I have never needed to replace my Multimaster tool.

I use my Fein Multimaster on almost a daily basis, I use it the majority of the time for finish work because it is so delicate.

The Fein Multimaster isn't just limited to wood working though, you can use it to polish your car, to sand the old paint off of your car or boat, to remove build up from the bottom of a boat, the applications for the fein multimaster are endless.

For great deals on the Fein Multimaster and other Fein Power Tools click here

No comments:

Post a Comment